Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night, this is the most scariest out of all the nightmare i had.

Well here goes the dream, I dreamed of the boyfie and his colleagues went to a club after their work. They went along with a girl too. They eventually fuck the girl in the club during the drinking session, all acting like a sex maniac and the girl enjoy it a lot .

The climax reach when my bf acidentally told me about it and he also involve in it. wtf . This is the first word that came across my mind once he say this out .I couldn't forgive him, i cried a lot in the dream. Everyone including my parents know about it and i'm the 1 who is still blur about anything. I couldn't take it. What if this dream comes true? I couldn't think further. My heart had break into pieces, crying couldn't help at all.

This dream had slap me awake. I realise that i always take things for granted, there comes to a point that even a person who sacrifice willingly for u and love you for who you are now but in the future he may not do the same thing again. My bf threated me very well , he always tolerate me and did his best to be the dream guy in my heart. But I never appreciate what he did to me , I am just being demanding all the time. What he did was never enough for me. I blame, I scold to make him be the perfect guy in my heart.

I'm glad that this is just a dream and i'm never too late to change to be a better girl. Seriously, I couldn't bare with it if this dream comes true. I use to think that why some people wanted to suicide when they break up with someone, why are they so stupid(sorry) but now i think they are no longer stupid anymore. The pain is undescribable and is much more painer than i thought. You might just do anything to numb the pain and this explains why so many suicide cases happen in this world. When this happens, humans will start to blame others and did not realise what they've done. Human is a greedy creature, they want more and more but not satisfy with what they have.

I admit I'm one of them too but i will do my best to appreciate my love ones and care about them. Luckily this is just a dream, I wouldn't want this to happen in real life.

Bi, thanks for everything, thanks for accompany me in these 2 years and 5 months. Words can't really describe what you meant for me just hope that we can still be together in future .

No comments:

Post a Comment