Friday, December 4, 2009

farewell

Vicky's family had went to Australia for a week already, it just a week but i'm missing krystel already. Although she is quite naughty but without her , i'm lost in my house , i don't know what to do anymore. I used to play with her a lot , bring her out to pluck flowers , bath her , feed her .... we had did plenty of things together .I guess my mom will miss her and krystian too. I will be seeing her in May, hopefully she will remember me. Before they went , we had a farewell dinner in Midvalley. Actually we planned to eat at Chilis's but is quite packed with people so we end up shift to Spaghetti, the sister branch of Chilis's .


This is Vicky and Jason


Jit and my sis


Mom and me


Krystel! I feel like pinching her face right now! cute kan? ^^


kenny and kristian

A simple and enjoyable dinner.

This is the dish that krystel had, cheesy macaroni, I didn't try it out so not sure is nice a nt


Forgotten this dish name , the taste is just so-so, it doesn't give me a wow feeling



I'm having bad sorethroat that night , i didn't try out this 1 too, pathetic right ?There are more food actually but that night my skill a bit cacat so I didn't capture any nice one. So not gonna post it out to spoil your mood or else you will point me middle finger and curse me.

Will end this post with a pic of krystel and me.
 
The pic is blur and now you can figure it out how cacat is my skill that night .






No comments:

Post a Comment