Wednesday, December 23, 2009

macaroni cheese+bolognese

What do you think when you see this title? hehe seems weird right ?Well this is the 1st western meal i cook for jared, i always wanted to cook for him but i couldn't find a chance until last thursday, i grab the opportunity to cook for him when my mom is at china .

i get to fully use the kitchen , if mummy beside me , she sure will keep nagging me cause of my noobiness in cooking skill . haha luckily the final result is quite good, we both don't have lao sai, thank god i should praise myself for being so talented . I will share my recipe to all of you, this is specially for those lazy people who can't think of what to cook for their love ones , what you need is meat, garlic, ready made tomato paste, low fat milk, butter and a packet of ready made macoroni cheese.

Step 1: stir fry the meat with some garlic , DO NOT put the whole garlic in it , be smart to chopped it in small pieces, After that mixed it with the ready made tomato paste, picture below is the result but this is still not done yet.




Step 2 : follow the instructions behind the packet to cook the macoroni cheese, mix water, milk, butter and macaroni cheese.  


Disgusting right ? haha thrust me it is delicious !

Step 3: mix step 1 and step 2 and everything is done. Easy isn't it ? haha

 
hoho for cheesie lovers, this is a must try food for you, is so cheesie and tomatoish !

But damn sad la , this boy doesn't appreciate my hardwork , somemore show me the yucky thumb, hmph !


Lastly, yours truly will like to show you my auntyness which taken by the bad boy.


If you don't want to look like a aunty, you should try on those sexy lingerie when you cook this meal, maybe will help a little , damn ! sounds so wrong wei .

No comments:

Post a Comment