Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

2009 is going to end real soon cause today is already 31 december 2009, frankly said i do not like this year, my luck is suck, choosing the wrong course in my academy is the worst of all, when i started my first sem in degree, i've change from an extrovert to an introvert. Ever since then, I stay indoors and keep myself away from the outside world. But things turn out good when i'm in sem 2, i've met a bunch of good friends. They bring out the best of me. Anyway there are good things that happen in my life.

First of all,


                  Took family photo during chinese new year, I'm glad that i have a photo with my grandma.



went to melaka with vicky, jason, krystel, kristian and mummy. This 2 little cuttie brings a lot of joy to my family.


J-family, i had a wonderful time with them, we laugh, we siao, we gossip


my best buddy, loo and sasa, although we didn't meet up often like last time but our friendship stays in my heart as long as i'm alive. we went back to our primary school, everything change but the memory we had never fade.

  
This 2 fellow is our laughing bomb.Haha

 
Hanging out with Rachelle Lee. She taught me a lot of things in life, we share deep secrets that i never share to anyone, if not because of her, i think i'll stay in my fairyland thinking of unrealistic thing, we both agree we are realistic. She is my best buddy too.


My ns buddy, i miss them a lot, i only met them once in this year, one of my new year resolution is to meet them more often.



my degree mate, don't kena con by their faces,  they are a bunch of siao and funny people


Lastly, see this guy almost 5 times a week in this year, hopefully we can stick to each other next year too.

1 comment:

  1. "my degree mate, don't kena con by their faces, they are a bunch of siao and funny people "
    I am so normaly nia....

    PS: last photo, Jared is sooooo happy nia, XDXD
    2010, A new year, a new us
    All the best in friendship, family, love, career, and academic!!!

    ReplyDelete