Sunday, August 1, 2010

i'm 20 !

July 18,2010 is the day i turned 20. 

Guess where i went to celebrate this day ?
Gold Coast it is. Nope, not the one in Australia,i went to the Malaysia version Gold Coast which located in Sepang.

I always wanted to go this place, there was once i had the chance to stay there but i missed it. I have chose to go to Perth instead of going Gold Coast. Haha but god is on my side ! The day before my birthday i told dear that i feel like going there but i know the possibility to go is kinda low because both of us do not know the way and we do not have a GPS. Somehow dear decided to bring me there to fulfill my wish. Both of us are just way too awesome, we did not get lost and manage to reach home on time. 

We took about an hour to reach there.The weather was very windy and felt like i was having a vacation in Maldives.
At first we only manage to enter to the lobby but dear put an effort to call his dad to get us in. Fyi dear's dad is the project manager of the place. Thanks a lot dear !

We had fun fooling around and took tonnes of pictures. I love the place !Their services was good, the people there are friendly, they will greet and smile to you when passes you. If you are lazy or too tired to walk , they even provides buggy to drive you around. 






So Balinese!


Camhoring in the car. My eyes almost 1x larger than dear eyes. Mata Sepet heh.

This is the building located in front of the lobby.



Our visitor pass.






The swimming pool ! see how nice was the weather. The sky was so cloudy and windy.


Canary Palm Villas


Premier Travelers Palm Villas


lobby



Dear happily posing for me. 



We able to view sunrise or sunset from here.


I'm a happy girl ! 








As you can see, there are not many people walking around. Dear and me have fun taking pics while walking.



Acting cute but failed max.


Saw the buggy behind me ?


Dear acting cool 


Lastly, posing with the room number which represented my birthday.

I really enjoyed the moment i spend here.Although we didn't get to stay but I'm happy enough to spend my time here. A special birthday celebration indeed. No birthday cake, no candle light dinner but a trip to relax my mind. Hehe dear thanks for everything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment