Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goal

It had been quite some time i didn't set a goal for myself , i guess i started to be lazy since the last time i went coaching in AKLTG. I've stop coaching for 2 years, the reason i stop coaching is because i told myself i have to achieve my goal before i go back to coach people. I love coaching a lot, the moment when i see my participants participate their 100%, i feel that all my hard work has paid off. Come to a point that i told myself i have to change to be a better person so that i can coach other people. I've stop achieving and setting my goal for a year. I even dare not to go back coaching because i feel that i don't qualified to coach them.
All this while i live my day as if like there's no tomorrow, i don't set a goal for myself anymore. I don't forsee my future like i used to do. I feel miserable because i don't have a goal.

Today , i have this urge to set a new goals and finally i've done it once i reached home. Now i'm clear about my directions in life, no more living in the mist.

Haha now i'm feeling enthusiastic, so off to study , stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment