Sunday, August 16, 2009

Confusion

It takes me ages to start my 2nd post, not because of having a busy and boring uni life but yet just don't know how to express my feelings in words.
Time flies fast, I had start my degree course 2 months ago and i didn't even know what I'm learning until now, is not that I don't understand what they say, is just the matter of interest in it.
Before I start my degree, many people had told me that actuarial science is not easy as we thought and hardly to get a job in the future but I still refuse to listen the advise that people gave me , as usual the stubborn me.

Deep in my heart I knew that there is a will there is a way, no matter how difficult it is , I will still put my 100% in it. But now I realise that it is just a matter of passion. After I start my semester 1 , I just feel that I do not have any passion in it, I've been dreaming in the class and feel that I'm wasting my time.

Practically, I'm a person who LOVE about food, seriously , I can be very excited when I'm talking about food, at first I thought of taking nutritionist course but due to the financial problems that I encounter ,I choose to give up on this . I should realise earlier, actuarist isn't what I want to be in the future, I want to get involve in food and health industry , is it too late to change ? people would say is never too late to change but I need to consider a lot of issues.

This really driving me crazy , every night I can't stop thinking of this, I need some advises from you people, whoever read this pls drop me some comment, kay?

1 comment:

  1. as is not as easy as we thought
    we thought we can handle it well,but we din
    this is the problem~~

    and its not 2 late if u reconsider now
    cuz suffer a sem rather than suffer few years..

    although u love food..
    but its different thing when u go deep into the course related 2 food..
    same concept in as oso...

    anyway,"go ahead if u r interested"~~

    the recommendation that i gv here is:
    consult counsellor in utar
    dun be shy 2 seek help from them..
    they may help u..
    gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete